Please share and comment. Due to our expansion here at Business 101 another great opportunity for someone else in the Hull area has been made available after recently taking on an marketing apprentice.
The newest person we are looking for is someone who is capable of all aspects of signage installation and production.
The successful candidate will understand the importance of high quality customer service, have high standards of work, be familiar with a variety of sign systems including print, vinyl cutting and installation options as well as applications to a variety of substrates including vehicles.
What will your roles be:
– Fitting of signage on site as required and working at height
– Preparing a wide range of materials and surfaces for vinyl application
– Applying vinyls to substrate materials and vehicles
– Preparing vinyl for application including cutting and weeding letters to specifications
– Liaising with customers as required
– Printing and laminating of graphics (Versa-works software / Roland wide format printer)